2023 Nissan Rogue at Coastal Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan
Discover the crossover loaded with the most standard safety technologies in its class, the all-new 2023 Nissan Rogue. From great available features like wireless charging, new digital displays, and quilted semi-aniline leather seats to available Intelligent All-Wheel Drive system and smart drive modes, the new Rogue comes adventure ready. Explore all 36.5 cu.ft. of versatility and 181 horsepower for yourself at Coastal Chevrolet Cadillac Nissan. Stop by and test drive the all-new 2023 Nissan Rogue today, take the time to also discover our extensive inventory of new and used vehicles at our Chevy, Cadillac, and Nissan dealership locations in Pawleys Island, SC. Make sure to also check out all our latest lease and finance specials and Finance Center before you stop by.
Starting at $27,360
2022 vs 2023 Nissan Rogue
The new 2023 Nissan Rogue now offers a Midnight Edition Package that adds black trim, black badging, black wheels, and black faux-leather upholstery. The Platinum trim also now includes standard Amazon’s Alexa voice assistant.
Nissan Rogue Performance
- 181 horsepower and 181 lb-ft of torque.
- 27 city and 35 highway mpg.
- 2.5-liter DOHC 16-valve Direct Injection Gasoline™ (DIG) 4-cylinder engine.
- Rogue drive modes for every scenario, including sport mode, off-road mode, snow mode, auto mode, and eco mode.
- Xtronic CVT (Continuously Variable Transmission).
- Intelligent Trace Control, Active Ride Control, Hill start assist, and Automatic Brake Hold.
Nissan Rogue Entertainment Technology
- Available wireless charging for your Qi-enabled smartphone.
- Class-exclusive available wireless Apple CarPlay®.
- Use Android Auto™ to send messages, get directions, control media and more.
- Available Head-up Display and 12″ digital dashboard.
- Nissan Door to Door Navigation with available 3D building graphics and seamless turn-by-turn directions.
Nissan Rogue Safety Features
- Available ProPILOT Assist with Navi-link.
- Available Intelligent Around View® Monitor.
- Standard Safety Shield® 360 that includes: Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection, Rear Automatic Braking, Blind Spot Warning, Rear Cross Traffic Alert, Lane Departure Warning, and High Beam Assist.
- 10 standard airbags, Zone Body Construction, Anti-lock Braking System, and much more.
- An industry first, Snug Kids® helps parents find the right seat for their vehicle.